From understanding your child’s diagnosis, to starting a therapy program, there are a lot of steps along the way. Our team of clinicians are ready to help answer your questions and guide you through the process. Below some steps to consider as you’re deciding what is best for your child. Call us at any point in the process and we’ll be here to help.
Understanding Your Options – Autism Therapy
- Schedule an ADOS (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule) evaluation.
- If an autism diagnosis is given, reach out to us to discuss your treatment options.
- Fill out the intake form so that we can review your child’s needs and help you understand your insurance coverage.
- One of our clinicians will schedule a time to meet with you in person to walk you through the steps to get started.
- Schedule an assessment and build a treatment schedule.
Speak With a Clinician
We Have a Plan
EAS prides itself on being one of the first providers of ABA therapy in the with a longstanding reputation for obtaining results. EAS has over a decade of experience developing and implementing effective, high-quality ABA programs. Our programs draw on this expertise, while also relying on the ever growing body of research surrounding effective autism treatment.