At Early Autism Services (EAS), we are dedicated to empowering autistic children to live full and independent lives through the provision of Allied Health services for children and adolescents.
With a multidisciplinary approach to Intervention, our team comprises experienced Allied Health Practitioners and caring individuals who partner to deliver programs that are flexible and tailored to each child. We are proud to deliver autism services for children in locations across Victoria.
Our Occupational Therapists evaluate a child’s current skills for playing, motor and neuromuscular performance, and daily activities.
Occupational Therapists support a child’s daily life skills, which include play, peer interaction, and self-care activities by addressing sensory, social, motor, and environmental challenges.
Our team of Occupational Therapists will collaborate with you and your child to build strengths and overcome challenges in the following areas:
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Balance and coordination Skills
- Daily living skills (including toileting, dressing, personal hygiene and more!)
- Sensory Processing
- Attention and Regulation
- and more!
Speech Pathologists study, diagnose and treat communication and swallowing disorders, including difficulties with speech, language, fluency, voice and feeding safety. Some of the specific areas of our Speech Pathology teams’ focus include:
- Receptive and expressive language skills
- Social communication skills, to support develop of meaningful relationships with family members and peers
- Functional communication using a range of modes such as pictures, photos, key-word signing, objects and speech
- Play skills to support interactions with peers
- Oromotor skills for feeding and swallowing
- Articulation and phonological awareness
- and more!
Want to Learn More about Allied Health Services?
Waitlists are currently open for Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services across Victoria. To express your interest, or to learn more please contact our Intake Team.